Sunday, September 21, 2008

Brittney and Mike portraits

I photographed Brittney and Mike's wedding last year in May. They have become good friends of ours and I was excited when they asked me to take some pictures of them at the Temple. They are getting sealed in the Salt Lake Temple later this week and we thought we should get some photos before the big day. We are so happy for them and they are the greatest people you'll ever meet!

After the shoot, Brittney and Mike took my husband and I out for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory. I will for sure be going back there again soon! :) Thanks so much guys, it was fun!































4 comments:

Preethi said...

Love the last shot.

Angel said...

Gorgeous pictures and a very lovely couple.

Brittney Daniel Liechty said...

Once again my friend...I don't know how you do it. You just make us look better and better :) I love um...all of them! You seriously are so talented! Thanks a bunch! They took my breath away! Oh & my mother-in-law cried at the preview picture...I'm not sure what she's going to do with these!

Brooke said...

just beautiful! love them all your the best