Saturday, September 13, 2008

Jen and Jason Wedding

It poured so much rain the day before Jen and Jason's wedding. I was a little afraid that the weather for their outdoor ceremony would be the same. Thankfully the sun was shining beautifully all day and the weather was perfect. They held their ceremony and reception at the Schlitz Audubon Nature Center in Milwaukee. This place is probably my new favorite venue in Wisconsin! It has a great outdoor romantic feel and its right by Lake Michigan.

Jen and Jason decided to do formals before the ceremony so they had a "first glance" photo shoot. I love how you can see a little of the lake in the background of those pictures. Their ceremony was very sweet and was in the perfect location. The ring bearer was so adorable. He was taking all kinds of pictures with his little disposable. I can tell he'll be a great photographer someday :)

They also had the cutest details for their reception. They must really, really like soup to name the tables after different kinds of soup! I was totally diggin that, since I'm a soup lover myself :) You'll notice in the pictures below that the flowers were in soup vases. So cool!

I apologize for the many photos on this post. I couldn't choose just a few :) Thanks to Jen and Jason for allowing me to capture your big day!

























































































3 comments:

Erin said...

Beautiful wedding. I love how outdoorsy they look.

Preethi said...

Oh my gosh, I love this wedding. And you captured it beautifully. I love the earthiness and how you can see the lake (!!) and the pictures in the meadows and the outdoor ceremony and the picture of the groomsmen's feet with the ring bearer and the soup theme (hurray soup season!) and the MATCHINESS. Yay green matchiness. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna- We just got back from the honeymoon and looked at the photos this morning - we love them! They came out so great. Can't wait to see the rest....oh, we are also the Campbell's now - that is why we had the soup centerpieces :) - but we do like soup too. Thanks again!