Saturday, September 08, 2007

New albums!

I'm so excited that I finally got my first sample of the new albums I'll be offering. It's finally here! This one is from Ellie and Steven's wedding.



These are flush mount albums and come in many sizes. The one pictured is a 10x10. I chose a green shade for the leather covering to match the cameo photo. You can choose from many colors and different leathers for your album. These flush mount albums are more expensive than the coffee table books, but as you can see, are beautiful and worth the price!

One of the things I love the most about these is the pages lie flat when viewing the album, and the edges are smooth and rounded.





My album designs are classy and simple. I like basic borders for the photos. With all my design choices, I ask myself: Will they still love their album ten, twenty years from now? I try to make them timeless. Here are a couple of my favorite spreads from the album.








We also still offer our coffee table books. I absolutely love these! If you're not into the bulkiness of the flush mount albums, then this is the book for you. I can't even tell you how many brides I've met with that love these simply because they are not HUGE! They look like something you'd get at Barnes and Noble and are so modern.

I plan on getting one of these made of my wedding. No, I do not have a wedding album. How sad is that? If I could do anything different with the pictures from my special day, I would have purchased an album and not the CD. I don't even know where my CD is. It's just lying around, lost in digital oblivion. I plan on designing my album sometime, but I wish I would have had a professional do it for me years ago! Then I would have had something I could look at every day telling our beautiful story, instead of a folder on the computer that never gets opened.



Thought I'd share a slideshow of an album I just finished of Amy and Sterling's wedding last month. I plan on getting a copy of it for myself. It is beautiful, I loved their wedding! Take a look here

No comments: