Sunday, September 23, 2007

Julie and Christian

Yesterday I shot Julie and Christian's wedding at Log Haven in Millcreek Canyon. It was the perfect place to hold their wedding because they both love the outdoors. The whole day Julie seemed so happy and energetic. She was not stressed at all. The ceremony could not have been more beautiful with a wonderful view of the colorful mountains in the back. I'm so glad I was chosen to photograph their special day. Everyone was so nice and happy and Log Haven is gorgeous.













































4 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful Wedding! Love the sun flower picture.

Sandy said...

Beautiful job!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anna, you are amazing!!! The Crapo wedding photos are just great. I wish I could have been there. Karen is so happy with the pictures and I know that Julie and Christian are, too. Karen said that Julie called her yesterday and said that she liked being married - that is was fun. I hope you and Jonathan are still having fun. Thanks for all your talent and your wonderful self. XOXOXO, Cathie

threewinks said...

Beautiful, beautiful! These are amazing. And, how do you always get those brides with the awesome, funky red shoes? ;) Incredible talent.