Sunday, September 02, 2007

Julie

Julie and I met at the bridal fair I did back in April. She grew up with my husband, Jonathan in St. Louis and went to the same church. I felt honored she chose me to photograph her wedding.

We shot her bridals at Memory Grove here in Salt Lake. I hadn't been there for quite awhile and was excited to try new things there. I love a challenge :) Julie is such a fun bride. She was so willing to try anything I suggested. I made her climb a lot but she didn't complain once and seemed really excited about my ideas. I loved everything, from the dress to her awesome red shoes!

















I love a nice, classy looking shot once in awhile.










1 comment:

threewinks said...

Ok, I have to say that I love your shot of her shoes close-up. So sexy! And, I must say, in the million times I've shot at Memory Grove, I never shot on the bridge that was outside by the houses because I didn't think it was a 'good' background, BUT I LOVE IT! Man, it looks like a completely different place. Again, these are amazing, Anna.