Thursday, September 06, 2007

Chelsea and Oliver

Chelsea and Oliver wanted their engagements done at the Union Station in Ogden. I was so glad because I haven't done a shoot there yet and have wanted to for some time. I just love Ogden! It has so much personality and 25th street is so cute.

I love hearing about how couples meet. Chelsea and Oliver met in Australia and were married in Bali but their marriage is not recognized legally in the states. Oliver is English. I just love his accent! I found out that Chelsea and I both have a brother named Jayce (her brother spells it Jace though, but still!) and we share the same love for the store Anthropologie. We were both wearing tops from that store on the shoot :)

They are tying the knot later this month at Snowbasin and I can't wait!

P.S My husband and I ate after the shoot at Roosters in Ogden. Chelsea and Oliver recommended the bread pudding there, and it was fabulous!



































5 comments:

Jonathan said...

Wonderful as always. 4th from the bottom is my fave. Can't wait to see the wedding!

nicole green said...

looove the two with them by the blue wall surrounded by the brick. way too cute. :)

Anonymous said...

The Union Station is great. I had my engagements taken there too.
I love seeing you work.

Kate Benson said...

These photos are delish!

threewinks said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE the ones inside the station. I don't know how many countless numbers of photographs I've seen taken at the Union Station, but I don't think I've ever seen any taken inside. They look awesome. And, I also love the one by that green fence. You are amazing.