Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Erika

We took Erika's bridals at the Grand America since she is having her reception at the Little America. The Grand is definitely one of my favorite places to shoot. Everywhere you go there is interesting light and its like a wonder land for me! I wanted to try some different spots there and was pleased with the outcome. I want to give a big THANK YOU to Erika's mom for helping me with lighting in some of these shots.

I simply adore Erika's dress and she looks amazing.



















A little vintage














2 comments:

Ashlee said...

Ooh la la! You are such a babe! Love your pictures!

threewinks said...

Ok, you have so much amazing work. I love looking at all these! She is beautiful, it's such a fitting location. My favorites are 8,9,13, and 14.