Saturday, April 21, 2007

Courtney and Nate

I met Courtney at the Bridal Fair last week. She had contacted me prior and I just said to meet me at the fair since it was in Provo where she lived. Her and Nate were so cute together for their engagements. We went to the Riverwoods mall in Provo and then headed to an orchard. I had previously asked the owner of the orchard if I could take photos there. What a nice ole man :)

I picked a lot of their photos to put on the blog because so many of them were just wonderful. They could not take a bad picture.

I am very excited for their wedding in Dallas, Texas!

Slideshow





















































3 comments:

Rebekah said...

Oh my gosh! Fantastic! All of them. I love the bubbles. That is so cute!

Anna Page Photography said...

Those were actually dandelions. Or as my nephew Payton would call them "blowies", hehe.

Dustin Izatt said...

Oh wow, very nice shots and compositions, you have some mad skills my friend, you have a very unique style and are so talented. Have fun in Texas, can't wait to see the wedding shots.