Monday, November 02, 2009

Missy and Mike

Hubby and I flew out to Utah last weekend to shoot Missy and Mike's engagements. I loved coming back to Utah for a short visit and enjoyed the nicer weather. We came at the perfect time because the leaves were stunning!

It was so nice getting to know Missy and Mike during their engagement session. They were a little nervous about getting their pictures taken but acted so natural and happy in front of me. I loved hearing about their wedding too. I cannot wait to see their ideas come to life. It sounds really magical! They will be getting married at the Manti Temple in December. I had always wanted to shoot a wedding at the Manti Temple but never had the chance to when I lived in Utah.

We did Missy's bridal session the next day and I cannot WAIT to show you those pictures. They will have to wait until after the wedding(so a certain someone doesn't peek!).




































7 comments:

Katelyn said...

Oh yeah! I know her! She's so cute! Great job I love fall pictures!! What a great time to have engagement pictures done.

brittany said...

oh my gosh i love the one with the leaves falling all over the place! Aww I know heat in WI is nutso!! It cost so much to heat a house--it insane! I am doing so much better just had to make a lot of crazy changes in my diet (apparently i might be lactose intolerant and possibly, gluten as well! stinks) so I had a really bad reaction, it was so weird and all of the sudden out of the blue!
Happy house hunting!!! We should get together sometime soon. ;-)

Netti said...

Oh my goodness Anna!! These are so so great! You've captured the beauty of Utah in the fall so perfectly! Love 'em!

Becca said...

Love these!! I've already looked at them a hundred times!! :) You've captured some absolutely fabulous moments.

Becca said...

PS. The 1st one, 9th one and the crazy leaves/serious faces one are my favorites. You're a genius.

Missy Johnson said...

Annnnaaaa! I love these! So much! I especially love the one we took in front of the giant trout sculpture (which no one can see). The lighting is fabulous! Yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh!!!

Bethany said...

incredible anna! you are brilliant, every.single.time.!!!!