Thursday, August 06, 2009

Family Sessions

Now is a good time to book your family session! Popular dates are in September and October. My calender fills up quickly so call me at 920.948.2029 or email annapage@annapagephotography.com to schedule your sitting.

Here is a family shoot I did yesterday with Carrie and her little family. Carrie is a photographer in Madison and is the sweetest lady you'll ever meet! I was so happy that she wanted me to take her family pictures. I loved the location she chose and lucky for us the sun was out for some yummy golden light. Perfect!













3 comments:

Carrie said...

These are lovely, Anna! Thanks so much for driving out for the session. We had a great time (even my little guy). Can't wait to see the rest!

SW Portraits said...

I LOVE every single one of these! What a lucky family.

Jan said...

I love, love, LOVE that first one, Anna. Of course they're all brilliant but the first one is probably my fav :)

Hey, I'm expecting in February. Come back to Utah and take some pre-mommy shots for me? And make me not look fat (because I feel like it already!! lol) Can you send me some prices? :) Thanks, Anna!!