Sunday, February 01, 2009

It's official



We have finally picked the date to move to Wisconsin. We will be packing up our stuff and leaving on March 30th/31st.

I will be working right up to the very end so if you'd like to get a photo shoot in before I move, I'd be happy to fit you in my schedule.

Jonathan and I will be IN a photo shoot in March before we move. Remember, this photoshoot with this photographer? Well, now it's our turn and I'm excited, happy and nervous all at once :) We're going to some of our favorites places so Jonathan and I can remember everything about the time we lived here.

This is a very exciting time for my husband and I. We are so sad to leave too but we have promised each other that we would come back to visit as much as we could. We will for sure be back in May for a wedding(I'm excited for that Jeanette!).

And to:

Erin + Chris
Kelly + Matt
Amanda + Greg
Theresa + Jason
Abby + Ryan
Alexis + Paul
Monica + Nick
Megan + Gavin
Kaitlen + Tim
Caroline + Kevin
Maren + Brian
Stefany + Mike
Katherine + Michael
Kristin + Adam
Heather + Rohin
Martha + Korey
Andrea + Brandon

I can't wait to work with you all. I'm seriously so excited, you have NO idea :) I'll be sending out an email to all of you when I'm settled in Wisconsin so we can schedule your engagement session and/or meetings.

(photo above taken in June '08 in Wisconsin on my birthday)

6 comments:

Kings said...

that is so exciting anna! You know all of my family lives in Wisconsin :) My wish is to have you take Family pictures for us one year when we are all there. You are amaizing, and I would love to have a family picture that turns out wonderful!! good luck!

Anna Page Photography said...

Jill! Good to hear from you! I didn't know your family lives in Wisconsin. That is too weird :) Definitely contact me when I'm out there. I'd love to work with you guys again!

Haley Warner said...

Congrats and good luck on the move.. You're going to do well anywhere you go! :)

Netti said...

I'm so grateful you're willing to come back for my wedding!!:) And even though we will all miss you here in utah, I don't blame you at all for moving to Wisconsin, from the pictures I've seen that you've taken, it looks like a gorgeous place!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow...well congratulations!!!!! Be sure to keep your blog updated so I can still see your gorgeous weddings!!! Be safe when traveling.

Unknown said...

I'm bummed you're leaving. I love your work and was hoping that you could be conned into taking our family pictures in the fall. But I guess that's out. Maybe I'll have to make the trek to Wisconsin :)
Oh well.

Good luck with everything.

-Amy

oh, would you be willing to share some of those favorite places now that you are leaving?