Thursday, July 12, 2007

New stuff!

Some changes are coming to my website! I'm adding new products and changing my pricing. If you're considering using me as your photographer, lets set up a consultation soon so you can take advantage of my current pricing before I change it! You can email me at annapage@annapagephotography.com or call me at 801.885.4032.



I'm so excited about the albums I am now offering! They are beautiful! I have both coffee table and flush mount albums. I'll have album credits in my new packages so you can choose which one you'd like.

There will be other little changes to my website that you'll notice(including a full wedding gallery). So as always, when I give my website a little revamp their is a little special I have. Get $100 off any wedding package!

The changes will go into effect sometime in the next couple weeks but thought I'd at least let you see my new slogan on this picture above.

No comments: