Sunday, September 27, 2009

Don't Shout Films

My husband Jonathan has started filming families and weddings with a Super 8 film movie camera and absolutely loves it! I totally wish we had something like this for our wedding. We've already used it for some family stuff. The hard part is waiting for the film to come back but it's also half the fun!

Jonathan came along to Monica and Nick's wedding back in July and filmed all the highlights of the wedding. I love how it turned out and just adore the vintage look to it. I think the music chosen for it is a funky contrast to the oldness of the film itself. Love!

If you're a bride interested in having your wedding shot on Super 8 film, contact Jonathan, dontshoutfilms@gmail.com and ask for his special introductory rates. You can find his blog here. He also does family sessions too!

This weekend Jonathan will be coming along to shoot this cool couple's wedding. The wedding hasn't even happened yet and I'm already excited to see it!

Enjoy Monica and Nick's film below!


2 comments:

Netti said...

Oh my gosh. I totally wish I had something incredible like this from my wedding day. LOVE the vintageness of it! Good job Jonathan.:)

Tyler and Kendyl said...

Amazing! I have been blog stalking forever and decided it was time to tell you how much I love your work, and now your husband's work. You guys are awesome! Your blog is one of my favorites and I stalk MANY photography blogs.