Saturday, February 02, 2008

Albums

I thought I'd post a blog about some of the album designs I've done. Lets start with Sarah and Adam's wedding. This wedding was one of my favorites in 2007. Not only because La Caille is gorgeous, but the bride and groom were extremely nice and so crazy about each other. They chose a 30 page coffee table book for their album. I found it a little difficult to fit everything that happened on their day into only 30 pages but I pulled it off. One of the things that really blew me away was when Sarah walked down the isle to the song on their slideshow your about to see. It was perfect! Check out their album here




Erika and Ron's wedding was simple and elegant. They were married at the Salt Lake Temple and then had a luncheon instead of a reception at the Little America. I thought a simple 20 page 8x8 flush mount album would be perfect for their wedding. They had the fabulous idea to hire a women to make balloon animals for the kids. It was a huge hit and all the children there were happy as clams the entire time. Click here for their album



Chelsea and Oliver's wedding was in Snow basin. It was a big day with lots of close family and friends. Their reception was one of the craziest(in a good way!) I've ever been to. Everyone was on the dance floor! Both families came together and had a great time like they've known each other for years and years. It was a really great event to witness. They chose a 10x10 40 page coffee table book. I used a few more pages for the ceremony than normal because so many great pictures turned out. I figure the day is about the ceremony so you should have more than just a couple spreads for it. Their album



And lastly here is Julie and Christian's album. The bride and groom are really into the outdoors so its no surprise they chose Log Haven for their event. One of the coolest details about their ceremony was the best man had the rings on a carabiner around his waist(those are used when you rock climb). I thought that was perfect way to include what they love to do into their ceremony. The album

3 comments:

Erin said...

These albums look great. It was fun meeting you at the pug meeting.

Unknown said...

These albums are beautiful. Love the clean designs.

Becca said...

I love these! I can't wait to see what you to do w/ mine! And you can make it 50 pages if you want ... ;)