Sunday, October 28, 2007

Chris and Jenna

October is one of my favorite months to shoot weddings. The air is clean and crisp, the leaves are beautiful and the temple grounds are a lot more quieter. I was a little scared about the weather since it has rained pretty much every weekend in October so far. But the skies on Friday were cloudless! Chris and Jenna were wonderful to work with. I could tell that Chris was incredibly happy to finally be married. He treats Jenna like a queen! Jenna had this amazing glow about her all day long and couldn't stop smiling.

Once again I worked with Davey at Pointe Digital. He already has their same day edit on his blog here. I probably watched it 10 times! :)









































6 comments:

Tamara Wheeler said...

Hey Anna, I love the picture of just the rings. What a fabulous idea!

pointe digital said...

Anna,
Love your work. Thanks for the props.
Good working with you.
The rings on the leaves shot is awesome.
Davey

threewinks said...

Oooooh! I love that one by the reflection pond -- fun, creative angle & posing (and I love her red shoes). And, that ring shot is incredible. Love your bridesmaid and groomsmen shots, too. Amazing work!

nicole green said...

beautiful! :) i love the ring shot with the leaves!

Unknown said...

These are great I love #3. You rocked it.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...such amazing, beautiful photos!
simply stunning.