Sunday, March 30, 2008

Out of town...again!

I'll be gone from Monday, March 31st through Saturday April 5th. My husband and I are taking a little trip to San Francisco for an engagement session. Then we're heading down to Chandler, Arizona for a wedding and then up to Moab, Utah for another wedding. It's going to be one long week! We might stop at the Grand Canyon on the way up to Moab too.

Since this is a photo blog, I'll leave you with this one. I don't really play with textures but I thought this one looked interesting of Courtney.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the effect on this picture!

Amie Steele said...

The texture is perfect on this...love it!

Rebekah said...

The texture looks amazing on this picture! Gorgeous!

nicole green said...

save travels to you and the husband! :) i can't wait to see what beautiful pictures you take!

Jacque said...

I love the whole feel of this image!

Anonymous said...

How fun, going places is so fun, I cant wait to see the pictures that you will come back with.