Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Baby Liam

While home for thanksgiving I had the oppurtunity to see one of my dearest friends Jen. I got to meet her husband Aaron and of course their new bundle of joy, Liam. I had been following her updates on her pregnancy from the beginning and it was so weird to finally meet their baby! I was surprised that Liam didn't fuss when he had just his diaper on. A photographers dream baby! I had so much fun because I just adore babies(and want one myself, ha!).

There were a lot of cute shots but these are my favorites!


















3 comments:

Dustin Izatt said...

great shots Anna, Liam is so adorable. I love the ones with dad.

Rebekah said...

These are so perfect! I love them all. You have sooo much talent!

Jen E. said...

great baby shoot!!

I saw your stuff on OSP and thought I'd stop by and say hello. Your website rocks too!!

jen