Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Wisconsin

While I was home in Wisconsin for my brothers wedding a couple weeks back I thought I would take some pictures of the country. I had almost forgotten how beautiful Wisconsin is in the summer.

I visited a lot of places of my childhood. I used to go to this campground called "Paradise Valley" when I was a kid almost every weekend. It's no longer a campground. I got a few shots of the place and most importantly got a shot of "the lodge". It was a wooden cabin that all the kids went to to play games, listen to music and eat. It is now pretty close to collapsing.

I also got a shot of the house I was born in and the house I spent 20 years of my life in before I moved here to Utah. Oh, and I also put baby Cameron in there too just because he's so cute :)

Slideshow











No comments: